HOW LOUD WILL IT BE?
Music will be kept at a safe level for young ears.
What age is Ravin' Rascals suitable for?
Our events are aimed at children from 0-7, but older siblings are more than welcome to join in on the fun too.
CAN I BRING MY BUGGY?
Many of our guests prefer to bring their youngsters in buggies. We have space within the venue to park them, but ask that they are kept off the dance floor.
Can I buy tickets on the door?
Yes, provided we haven't sold out. We recommend buying tickets in advance to avoid any disappointment.
How long is the event?
Our events last 2 hours. Doors open half an hour before so there's time to get settled before the action starts.
- All adults and walking children require their own ticket.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times.
- There can be a max of 3 children per adult.
- If you’d like to bring more than 3 adults per child, please email for pre-approval.
- For non-walking babies, we strongly advise the use of baby slings or carriers.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- By attending our events, you give Ravin’ Rascals permission to take photos and videos for use as promotional materials.
Anything else you'd like to know?
If you have any further questions about our events, please feel free to contact us by clicking the link below.